The art that i saw were amazing!! i loved how all the pieces were made out of some kind of stone, I could have spent the whole day there admiring all the art. I especially liked the ones that had faces on them. Overall I give that exhibit of art an A+. Great experience.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Attempted Resital
This Morning i attempted to go to the BYU student recitals. I entered the building, which I have never entered before, and the air conditioning just hit me in the face like jumping into a cold river on a hot summer day. I walked around the entire building asking everyone that I saw where the recitals where. No one knew what I was talking about. So after searching every classroom and asking everyone I decided to take a stroll through the art gallery in the same building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to turn a bad day into a good one. I've tried to find things in the basement-dungeon of the HFAC before... not a happy experience. I haven't seen the new stone exhibit yet, I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDelete